Thursday 18 September 2014

My Bucket List !

Assalamualaikum 

Hello and hi everyone. I miss my blog sooo much! Walawehh lama betul x update blog. Actually I do have interesting things happening to me but then I don't really have much time to update anything. Even this one also, I'm not gonna talk about what had happened to me or cerita tentang accident or cerita jatuh dari tangga atau cerita-cerita sedih mahupun inspiring yang macam dulu-dulu tuu. Dulu lah sangat kan.. 

I know some people do have their own bucket-list right? Usually girls yang akan buat their bucket list ni. Tulis dalam buku yang comey-comey kaler pastel, laces and beads yang DIY. Paling tidak beli laa buku nota ala vintage di Kaison kan pastu tulis lah bucket-list dalam buku nota tu. Buku nota 100 pages, bucket-list 1 page. Selebihnya silalah buat conteng-conteng lukis-lukis katun anime jepun. Haaaa cantekk takkk 

For those who don't know what is this thing so called bucket-list.. This bucket-list thing is bunch or timbunan impian, cita-cita atau harapan yang kita atau kamu mauuuuu. So, untuk senang and agar tidak lupa, boleh la tulis dalam buku nota kecik-kecik. Buku nota sekolah yang panjang pun bolehh. You can write anything and everything you want or you wish! Isn't it interesting? Tapi kalau tulis your wish, make sure it is something yang measurable lah kan. Contoh, you wish to ride a horse. After you ride a horse, you can tick X on the list. Contoh yang non measurable is ingin menjadi orang berjaya dalam hidup. 'Berjaya' is seriously a big word and subjective. Define 'berjaya'. 




People, I have bad relationship with books or papers. I dont really like taking care of them. Doesnt mean that I dont love them  but yeah whatever. 



This is what my notebook will looks like most of the time. Either I will use only 2% of the page or I'll write numbers, symbols or nothing. Seriously my problem is, I dont know what to write on notebook! Anddd I have a very bad penmanship skill. In case you don't know what is penmanship, do google it.

So I have enough reasons to write my bucket-list here, online. Not on a little cute vintage notebook lol. 

Nana's bucket-list : 

1 Sing like a pro
2 Dance like a pro
3 Play violin like a pro 
4 Flawless skin
5 Learn to swim 
6 Achieve 4.0 pointer
7 Make at least 1 video cover on youtube with my singingmate (Nurul!) 
8  Travel to Paris, India, China, Korea 
9 Going to every island in Malaysia 
10 Collect pink clothes hanger for my clothes (I hate to see colorful hanger) 
11 Go on a roadtrip with my friends (friends in IPG and in school) 
12 Open my own bakery shop / cafe 
13 Get married with the one that I love 
14 Have two kids or more
15 Drive a BMW (own) 
16 Collect every color of sneakers
17 Collect every color of shawls 
18 Go to perform Haji  
19 to be continued...

Thats all for now.. that bucket-list will be added over times hahah. Its just that, I'm thankful for what I have now. But if I was given chances, I would love to do everything listed above. Pray for the best. Allah knows best! 








Thank you for reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

bila mereka berkata-kata