Tuesday 12 February 2013

Pendapat bersepah

Assalamualaikum and hi! 

So what are you guys up to now? Put your pen and pencil down for a while, stop doing your assignment and read this. Oh yeah of course you're not using any pen or pencil anymore. Now we have laptops, iPad, Samsung Galaxy Notes. So now put those stuff down! Its not an order, i'm begging. >.<! see? 

Just wanna share what i felt and feel. Isn't it the same thing? Felt and Feel. No its not, in term of grammar. (great, like everyone would understand O.o) okay whatever. . . . .

Well guys, i believe everything happens for a reason. In Islam, we should believe in fate. Where, Allah have planned for us of what we are going to possess, who are those people that we will meet, who is our other half, where are we going to pursue our study and everything. But that doesn't mean that we do nothing and wait for Allah's plan. 

I should be very grateful because He let so many 'kind' of people came into my life. Okay let us not count the family. Because I'm the one who came into my parent's family (wondering if my parents were happy 'receiving' me when I was born. Ahaks!) 

 Guys! I have friend! Do you have one? (Hahaha, soalan minta penampar) New friend, Old friend, Best Friend, TTM (teman tapi mesra). Please guys please. Labeling a friend for me is not happening. No matter how long we have met that one particular friend, the title is just the same 'friend'. Do you really wanna label your friend? Tutorial? Here it is : 

1. Take a sticky note
2. Write them according to the 'label system'
3. Find your friend
4. Stick it on your friend's forehead 
5. Not sure if you're still living T_T 

Haha! Okay I have this one friend. Just met him, well i knew him as a someone but not as a friend before. but now we're a friend. I'm glad to have him to share my story, problems, stupidity. Sometimes he makes me think of something that I've never thought before. He don't simply judge, he asks.

Sometimes I forgot that we were just met and knew each other. But feeling like we've known each other for years. See? To be a friend shouldn't take so many hours. A smile can make it too. :)

Actually this entry is to thank my friends. I knew it that I was a little bit emotional lately due to task pressure and everything. Mehehe ^_^ 

Oh yeah, you, thank you for listening my story. and i wanna tell you that i've made my decision that I like YELLOW the most. Pink? Sikit-sikit~ 


 Wondering how to remain calm when it comes to Gangnam Style? O.o

Well peeps, have a nice Chinese New Year's Holiday! Those who will be working and schooling tomorrow, wishing you. . . . condolences. *eh, happy working! and. . . schooling! 





Thank you for reading! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

bila mereka berkata-kata